Monday, January 09, 2006

Tears...

Random ThoughtsHas it ever happened to you… that you want to cry and the person in front of you telling you are strong and you’ll make it through. That person loves you and can’t see you cry… still you feel like bursting out… what the hell I am not strong I want to let go of pain I want to cry I want to talk… And what you actually do is take a deep breath gather your entire courage n smile… you’ll be fine………but does the frustration go away?!
I don’t know why so much fuss is made over tears… I agree I’d cry only in extreme conditions but then at that time I do need to cry… what is the use of holding back all the grief and letting it mount to an unbearable degree. Tears don’t mean that I am incapable of solving the problem… or that I have lost all hope and strength… I just want to express the pain I am going through. I am free to smile when I am happy but not to cry when I am sad… why so?! A smiling face always looks better but not everything in life is beautiful some things are just the way they are… not beautiful but they aren’t bad. I feel it’s ok to cry. Like it’s ok to make mistakes and learn from them… it is also alright to feel sorry for yourself if you don’t change it self pity drag your life on it… excess of anything can be bad. But sometimes we can let go for our inhibitions and cry… can’t we?!

2 comments:

Rohit Mahajan said...

yeah, we sure can and in my opinion, if it helps, crying wud be the best solution there. Because once u cry ur heart out, u have punished urself once for the mistake, if u have committed one, or else it would help u come over the emotional distress. I know it works!!!!

Tony Sebastian said...

nice one!!yeah i think tears are acceptable too!!